I've just received my floral arrangement, what do I do to ensure that my flowers look their best?
We've got a few steps for you to care for your floral arrangement:
1. Snip about an inch off the stems. This is to allow your flowers to drink better.
2. Place them into a vase filled with water. Watch the water level and ensure that your flowers are always hydrated!
If the water starts turning cloudy, change the water.Fresh water = fresh flowerss
3. Remove dead/wilting leaves (if any) from the arrangement.
This is so that the plant can give all its energy towards the flowers that are actually blooming!
4. Don't place them under direct sunlight as flowers generally prefer cooler environments!
5. And last but not least, your tender loving care...... lots of it :)